
C & A posing with their gold medals, and in their soccer shirts from their games earlier that day.

I can't believe this little guy is 7 years old! The time has gone by so quickly, and he is getting so grown up! He reads like a pro, loves to play with any kids who come along, can be very sweet to his sister and is very loving. We are so blessed to have him as our son.

We had an Olympics birthday party for Calvin, the above picture is the three-legged race. Overall, the kids had a great time and earned lots of gold medals. It was a great way to keep 10 kids happily entertained for over an hour. Below is the present opening (this one is a remote controlled tarantula), always fun, and you can see his Olympic rings birthday cake. (BTW-Blake was strapped to my back for the entire party and had a great time)
2 comments:
Sarah what a fun birthday party idea! Love the cake! I misplaced all your info you gave me when i cleaned out my car. I'm really interested. Can you send me your email again? Just leave a comment on my blog and i won'y publish it.
Shannon
Fun! Once again I must ask the question? Why are we not neighbors?
Post a Comment