Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Abbey!

Abbey wanted a Princess party for her 5th birthday, of course! 

Here are all the princesses! They colored and did crafts, one of the easiest parties ever. 

I've never seen a kid so excited to get socks before. 
Blake wanted to be a princess, too!

2 comments:

Rebecca McAllister said...

Sarah...in the chaos of bringing home a new baby, I never did reply to your comment on my blog...so heare goes...

OH MY GOODNESS! HI SARAH! Wow. Its been years and years! What an adorable little family you have!

Where do you live? What are you up to? How is life?

That cake for your little girl was amazing! Did you make it? My little girl just had a birthday and asked for a princess cake and she got the crazy looking ugly princess cake that Costco makes! Your little girl is soooo pretty! She looks a lot like you (I'm sure everyone says that).
Anyway. Do you care if I put you on my list of friends on my blog? I'd love to fallow your blog to keep in better touch!
How did you find me anyway?

Heather Mowrer said...

That cake kills! My birthday in on Sunday. I'm a princess too . . .