The Marlers were kind enough to invite us to go camping with them and entertain us on their boat. The kids loved the tube rides and they even tried some water skiing! I tried a little of it, too, it wasn't too bad with the boom bar. I also tried wake boarding, and thanks to Linda's excellent coaching I was able to get up on my feet and take an actual ride on the wake board while being towed by the rope behind the boat, not bad for my first time ever, it was fun!!
Here are some shots from the boat:
Abbey, Kaleb and Brycen having a grand time.
Calvin and Eric trying to hang on for dear life. Wade had fun whipping them around, and they loved every second of it!
Abbey and Calvin were really proud of themselves for waterskiing, they hung on to the boom bar off the side of the boat. They think they are pretty cool now.
1 comment:
I am so jealous! That looks really fun :).
Post a Comment